Lagamuffin Lagamuffin

haHA awesome xD xD really randum lol :P

Minecraft Mushrooms Minecraft Mushrooms

Funny.

I think its pretty much perfect how it is, very funny. :P

rhys510 responds:

thanks :D

Can I Play With Madness Can I Play With Madness

Awesome!

Loved the video :D I recently found out I have slight connections with Iron Maiden, I suppose. My uncle played in a band with bruce dickinson, and some of the other Iron maiden dudes. I'm getting a few signed things, which should be awesome :D Anyway, awesome flash, loved it :)

Oh and to Kaloudoom, Hanks shot himself, I think.

Hazmat! Hazmat!

Something definitely worth playing.

I really enjoyed this game, the visuals were very nice to look at and the music was a delight. The levels were designed brilliantly, and the difficulty curve was very nice.

Graphics- Consistent visual style throughout, everything looked great. Simplistic style, although fit the game perfectly. I've also got to say, the bubbling green acid looked awesome.

The animated background seems a bit unnecessary, but to be honest I don't think the game would look great with a static colour background. Maybe a sort of, factory type backdrop? With pipes, little storage bays etc. Obviously this would have to keep in line with the simplistic style of the background.

Gameplay and controls- The gameplay and controls were very tight, and put in me in mind of some other brilliant platformers, especially Super Meat Boy. Good work. The various mechanics in the game were challenging without being too tedious, just like Super Meat Boy. As I said earlier, the difficulty curve was very smooth as well. The fact that you could double jump adds a lot of different possibilities in gameplay.

Music and sounds- The music in the game was, again, keeping with the consistent 8 bit/retro style. The music did seem to get a bit annoying after a while, maybe a bit of variety would fix this.

Overall, a very fun platformer and I really enjoyed playing it. Final score- 9/10.

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

Funny

Love games like this. Good work buddy, you should make more :D

Manly-Chicken responds:

i will :D

Death Unicorn of Death Death Unicorn of Death

Ruined.

This game had a lot of potential, the graphics were lovely and the music was ace.

But were all the motion blur and strobing effects really necessary? I know there was a warning at the start, but I didn't think it would be that bad.

Rage of the Champions Rage of the Champions

Awesome

One of THE best songs on NG. I first heard it on Castle Crashers and it went AMAZING with the game. Well done :D

Wash your mouth out Wash your mouth out

sex

squig squig

Beautiful

Oliver responds:

yes u r ;))

Krizael the Devil/Angel Krizael the Devil/Angel

Awesome, but a few points.

Very cool :D Love work like this, this is a very chaotic picture and you've captured that chaos perfectly. The only criticism I can suggest, is that at first glance the sword looks bent. Looking closer, its perfectly straight, but it takes a bit to notice that.

Another slight thing is, the text looks quite ugly.

Apart from those two, incredible! :)